Tuesday, May 24, 2011

MY WALGREENS TRIP!


My Walgreens Trip Today:



Total OOP: $5.27

I have to admit, I am liking that they have set limits because on any other week there is no way I could have gotten these things on a Tuesday; I would have only came home with rainchecks!

I did 3 transactions to roll my RR and maximize my savings!


Transaction #1:
1 Scunci No Damage Hair Elastics, 18 pk $2.00  *look for the ones with bonus packs like I found!
1 Trial Size Secret Clinical Deodorant $2.99
Used $3/1 any Secret Clinical Deodorant (P&G BrandSaver Mailer)
Pay: $2.00, Recieved $2.00 RR from Scunci
Final Price: FREE

Transaction #2:
1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor System $9.89
1 Nail Polish (filler) $.69 clearance   *there are cheaper fillers, but my daughter loves spa days!
Used $5/1 Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor (P&G BrandSaver Mailer)
& used $2 RR from transaction #1
Pay: $3.58, Received $5 RR from Gillette
Final Price: $1.42 MONEY MAKER!!

Transaction #3:
4 Vasaline Lotion 4/$12
1 Nail Polish (filler) $.69 clearance
Used (4) $1/1 Vasaline Lotion 3/1oz + RP 5/22
& used $5 RR from transaction #2
Pay: $3.69, Received $4 RR from Vasaline
Final Price: $.31 MONEY MAKER!!


4 comments:

  1. what is rr and how does it work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. RR is Register Reward. It is a reward that will print after you pay on advertised items. So like for the Razor, Walgreens has a special going on that if you buy a razor you will get a $5 register reward after you pay that can be used to buy anything in the store on your next purchase. It pretty much is Walgreens money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some Wags are not giving a RR if you use a coupon.It's happened twice to me and I called the 1800# and they told me you have to pay the item full price in order to get a RR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Jessica , yes i try using my coupons and the RR for another transaction and they ask me in order to use it i need to buy another item with no coupons.this was a walgreens in rite aid i used them all and no problems.But thanks so much for your site it does help me a lot with my coupon shoppings!

    ReplyDelete