Thursday, April 21, 2011

MY LATEST SHOPPING TRIP FOR TV - AIRING MAY!


I just got back from doing some shopping/interviewing (more info to come later)

My shopping trip was a great success! 

To make this trip even more realistic to the normal shopper,
I DID NOT USE DOUBLE COUPONS!
NOT A SINGLE COUPON WAS FOR A FREE ITEM!
SOME OF THE ITEMS I WAS AFTER WERE COMPLETELY GONE, SO I HAD TO GET RAINCHECKS! 
 (YOU WIN SOME, YOU LOSE SOME)!



RETAIL BEFORE COUPONS: $201.66
TOTAL OOP AFTER COUPONS: $5.31 (4.04 of that was tax)! 

That is a 97% Savings!!


WHAT I BOUGHT:
  • 3 Packages of Pull-Ups
  • 1 Gerber 2nd Generation food
  • 2 Bags of Lays Potato Chips
  • 2 Packages of Chinet Paper Plates
  • 6 Knorr Pasta Sides
  • 4 Propel Waters
  • 2 Triscuits
  • 2 Wheat Thins
  • 1 Package of Boneless Pork Ribs (clearance meat)
  • 1 Package of Turkey Thighs (clearance meat)
  • 2 Packages Tyson Grilled Chicken
  • 22 Boxes of Purina Cat Food (ordered)
  • Raincheck for Allegra

JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE THAT EXTREME COUPONING REALLY DOES EXIST!

9 comments:

  1. Can't see the picture, but that's an awesome shop regardless. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see any of your pics either. What do you use to upload?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing! I wish i lived closer so that i could go shopping with you and see how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just curious, how did you get the 3 pks of pullups and only pay that? I have 5 yr old autistic twins who are not potty trained and I am having a heck of a time finding deals on pullups that are stockpile priced. what cpns did u use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see this one! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Albertsons has a baby promo going on right now that if you spend $30 on participating baby items you get $10 back. That promo stacked with diaper coupons from the paper and internet and Catalina coupons that got from last weeks shopping = crazy deals. Here is a link to the Albertsons matchups that I posted earlier this week, it has links to print the high value diaper coupons.! http://www.livingonacoupon.com/2011/04/albertsons-deals-421-426.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. please remember if you dont have the exact same Catalina coupons, your total will NOT be the same

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't even get this same deal now. This shopping trip was done in April and is just now airing on TV. Back when I orginally posted this shopping trip anyone would be able to get that deal because that was the sale running at Albertsons.

    ReplyDelete