Tuesday, April 19, 2011

FREE BODY WASH AT RITE AID!


I went to Rite Aid today to get a raincheck on the Nivea Body Wash Deal, I was very surprised to see that they had an entire end cap of the Gel Body Wash still in stock.  They had it priced at $5.99 and B1G1 50% off.  So I thought I would make the best out of the deal and get some. 

Come to find out the Gel version of Nivea Body Wash is on closeout for $2.99 (unadvertised)
Use the $3/1 Nivea Body Wash RP 4/17 and you have FREE body wash! 
No +UP Reward Necessary!

I only went armed with 4 coupons so I will be getting more at the end of the week!

 I asked the cashier about it and she said that Nivea has come out with a new label so they have these on closeout to make room for the new bottles.  She said it should be this way at every Rite Aid so go check your local Rite Aid for this great deal!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment