Thursday, August 25, 2011

SUNDAY COUPON PREVIEW - 8/28




I spy with my little blue eyes.....3 Insert!!!
  • SmartSource
  • RedPlum
  • Proctor & Gamble

Here is what we can expect to see! 
Remember coupons vary by region, so you may not receive all coupons listed.


Are you tired of buying papers from the store that don't have any inserts in them?!

Do what I am doing....Sign up for the  
I am very happy that I get 5 papers delivered to my door step!!
I don't have to waste my gas going to town only to buy $2 papers with no inserts!

Want the same deal I get?  Click Here for all the details on how to get the


*Here are a few of the coupons that I am excited to be getting!


Cascade Save $1/1 
Crest Save $1/1 Pro-Health For Me toothpaste
Crest Save $1/1 Pro-Health rinse 4040mL+
Crest Save $1/1 toothpaste 4oz+ or liquid gel excl cavity, baking soda, tartar
Gillette Save $1/1 bodywash
Gillette Buy one deodorant, get one bodywash free ets (up to Save $5.49)
Old Spice Save $1/2 products 1.7oz+
Old Spice Buy one bodywash, get one deodorant free ets (up to Save $5.49)
Oral-B Save $.75/1 floss or floss picks 30ct+
Oral-B Save $1/1 Pro-Health For Me CrossAction or Pulsar manual brush
Oral-B Save $1/1 Pro-Health For Me floss
Oral-B Save $3/1 battery toothbrush
Secret Save $1/2 ets
Vicks Save $1/1
Vicks Save $3/2
 All Save $1/1 laundry detergent 28 load+ (10/9)
Arrowhead Save $1.50/1 8oz or 8oz with fluoride multi-pack 100% mountain spring water (10/9)
Arrowhead Save $1/2 1-liter bottles or Save $1/1 .5-liter 6-pack sparkling mountain spring water (10/9)
Arrowhead Save $1/2 700mL multi-packs of 100% mountain spring water (10/9)
Degree Save $.75/1 men or women anti-perspirant & deodorant (9/25)
Degree Save $1/1 men or women PREMIUM anti-perspirant & deodorant or body mist (9/25)
Land O’Frost Save $1/1 sub sandwich kit (10/31)
Surf Save $1/1 laundry detergent (10/9)
Surf Save $2/1 laundry detergent 120 loads+ (10/9)
Visine Save $1/1 (11/30)
Visine Save $2/1 product with Hydroblend moisturizers (11/30)
Visine Save $2/1 Visine-A or Visine soothing wipes product (11/30)

No comments:

Post a Comment