Thursday, June 2, 2011

STOCKPILE COOKING - Personal Brownies



One of my kids has an 8th grade party tomorrow for the last day of Middle School for them.

I have to make hundreds of brownies and cookies for his very large class of almost 400!

Now the cookies where a breeze to make, but I wasn't looking forward to cutting up a bunch of brownies so I used my muffin tin to make perfectly sized individual brownies.


*Go ahead and call me cheap....yes, all of the brownies were made from FREE brownie mix I got at Albertsons a few weeks ago!

P.S. - I'm a messy cook as you can see!  HA!


2 comments:

  1. I do these too! I use muffin wrappers and make them for "cake-like brownies). Sometimes I will cut them in half horizontally and put ice cream and strawberries inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many muffin brownies does one box make?

    ReplyDelete