Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lots Of Coupons Expired Yesterday 5/31. Don't Throw Them Away! Donate Them To Our Military!!



I get asked on almost a daily bases “What do you do with all the coupons you don’t use or the ones that expire”?  The answer is: I donate them to military families overseas!  If you have watched TLC’s Extreme Couponing then you know the power of a coupon and what a difference it can make when used correctly!  80% of my coupons expire before I get a chance to use them, so by donating them to the military I am able to help those who keep me safe and allow me the freedom to coupon!
 
Did you know that overseas military members can use expired coupons up to six months past their expiration date?  Military families stationed overseas are often living on one very limited income.  Each month I send my unused and expired coupons overseas.  Help me share some coupon love, Please join me by sending in your coupons to one of our adopted bases.

Eligible Coupons:

·         Send only Manufacturer Coupons; Do NOT send store coupons they can’t use them!
·         Coupons Do NOT have to be sorted or clipped.  Though please send them neatly!
·         Do NOT send coupons that are over 30 days expired. This just helps keep track of when they can no longer use them!
·         There is not a minimum on how many you can send.  Any amount is greatly appreciated! 
·         Please only send coupons once a month.  This just makes processing much easier!


Have a certain military base that is close to your heart? 
Maybe have family there and want to help them?

You can send your coupons directly to the overseas military base of your choice.  Go to www.ocpnet.org to read all the details on how to do just that!

I want to thank Rochelle for donating her time and space to handle all your wonderful coupons!  If you would like to donate your coupons please send your coupons to Rochelle Attenberger.  Each month Rochelle will pack the coupons and ship them overseas for us!


Please send your coupons to:

Rochelle Attenberger
1129 Danbrook Dr.
Concord, NC 28025

No comments:

Post a Comment