Tuesday, May 24, 2011

USE ALBERTSONS DOUBLERS AT ALBERTSONS!!!








I know that I told you all about this last week but I want to say it again...I can not stress it enough!

ALBERTSONS WILL REQUIRE THAT YOU HAVE THE ACTUAL HARD COPIES OF DOUBLERS WITH YOU IN ORDER TO USE THEM! 
 THEY WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY DOUBLE YOUR COUPONS FOR YOU! 

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE KEEP TAKING THEIR DOUBLERS TO WALMART!!

I PERSONALLY AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS, I WOULD RATHER THEM DO THIS THEN TAKE THEM AWAY COMPLETELY! 





All of you know how much I love my Albertsons and how they handle coupons.  I am very loyal to the Albertsons in Caldwell next to the Stadium.  I do this because I can count on consistency with all the cashiers.  The managers there have done a great job of making sure everyone is on the same page when it comes to handling all of us crazy couponers and they are amazing at being prepared with stock.  I love that! 
Albertsons wants couponers in their stores and they want you using their coupons in their store as well! 
We are lucky to have a wonderful coupon community in Idaho, this community consists not only of the shoppers but the stores and their associates!  I don't like to hear fellow couponers being rude to each other or our wonderful cashiers. 
While I know that manufactures will never stop making coupons the stores CAN stop accepting them if they continue to get badgered by shoppers! 
I see couponing as a privilege, not a right! Please do not abuse this! 
Also, please not that Albertsons had made some changes to their coupon policy.  Please print this and keep with you.


While Albertsons has always had a coupon policy there were a few things missing in it which was allowing all locations to use their own discretion as to how to handle them.  One of the questions I get all the time is about using two coupons on a B1G1 Sale;  For the longest time this really depended on your location.  Thanks to Albertsons making some changes to their policy this is no longer a question.  I am very happy to inform you that Albertsons has added to their coupon policy that you can indeed use two manufacture coupons on a B1G1 Sale!  Be sure you print this policy and keep it in your binder in case you need it, I'm sure it might take a bit for those locations that were not allowing this to get on the same page. 




Albertsons Twice the Value Coupon Guide lines (taken directly from Albertsons Site)
  • We allow 3 transactions in a row
  • Customers may use a Catalina from the first order on the 2nd and 3rd orders
  • We accept all “Do not Double” coupons with TTVs (Twice the Value)
  • TTVs (Twice The Value) can we take them with another store coupon?
  • – No, TTVs say “store Coupon” on them and we cannot take them with another store coupon
  • –Example – 11/14 ad – Tillamook Cheese 3.99 on store coupon, can use a manufacturer coupon with this, but not a TTV coupon
  • Cash back will not be given for items
  • Can we take 2 manufacturer coupons on a buy one get one free promotion?
  • –Yes, one manufacturer coupon per item-even if the one coupon says free, or there is a big BOGO promotion


2 comments:

  1. You wouldn't use two BOGO free coupons on a BOGO free item right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What area is are these Albertson's deals for?
    i live in Las Vegas, NV and was hoping they were in my area as well lol

    ReplyDelete