Thursday, April 28, 2011

MORE BEGINNER SUCCESS! THIS NEVER GETS OLD!

 I met Ercilia a few weeks ago in one of my coupon classes.  Ercilia was a school teacher who lost her job earlier this year due to budget cuts.  Her and her Husband Ben have 4 young kids and like many of us are looking for ways to save money to keep things rolling! 

Earlier this week I took Ercilia "Extreme Couponing", she did amazing!  We went to my favorite Albertsons and filled 2 carts.  One was heaping full of baby items and the other filled with groceries!  Anyone that has to buy diapers and appreciate me saying I love getting groceries at a good price....but nothing beats a GOOD DIAPER DEAL!

* A few things I want to point out about this trip:
  • She did not use Doublers
  • She did not have any FREE Item Coupons
  • She didn't have a coupon over $2 in value
  • She didn't have any extra Catalina's to sweeten the deal
With that being said, this shopping trip I took Ercilia on is just another perfect example that Extreme Couponing is REAL, done by REAL people, who have REAL lives! 

It is not something that I setup just for the show; this is something that I do to take care of my family and teach others to do the same!

SO TAKE THAT YOU NON-BELIEVERS!  HA!





            
THIS IS WHAT SHE BOUGHT 112 ITEMS:
  • 21 Packages of Diapers
  • 20 Packages of Wipes
  • 15 Baby Foods
  • 5 Whole Chickens
  • 2 Packages of Pork Chops
  • 4 Packages of Hamburger
  • 2 Packages of Sausage
  • 1 Package of Turkey Steaks
  • 2 Packages of Tyson Chicken
  • 6 Knorr Sides
  • 4 Ortega Canned Chilies
  • 5 Kraft Mayo
  • 2 Wheat Thin Stixs
  • 1 Folgers
  • 10 Smartones
  • 5 Cans of Dole Fruit
  • 5 Propel
  • 2 Hunts Ketchup
NOW FOR THE DRUM ROLL PLEASE.........

RETAIL WAS: $630.85
HER OOP: $235.00
63% SAVINGS!!


INTERESTED IN A PRIVATE LESSON? 
EMAIL ME FOR ALL THE DETAILS THECOUPONHACKER@GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment