Sunday, April 24, 2011

More Beginner Success! I LOVE IT!

THIS IS A READERS EMAIL I RECEIVED:

"Oh wow! I had more fun shopping today than I ever have, and I was at Albertson's! Hahaha. I have you to thank for that. I had a beginning total of $305 and only paid $160! This was my first experience with coupons ever. I am not a pro (yet) but I am never going to shop the same way again. Thanks again for taking the time to teach others and share your gifts!!!"

 

I LOVE WHEN I GET FEEL GOOD EMAILS LIKE THIS!  ONE OF MY READERS TRACY SENT ME THESE PICTURES OF HER VERY FIRST COUPON EXPERIENCE.  I THINK SHE DID AWESOME!  SHE WAS BY HERSELF AND PUT TOGETHER A GREAT SHOPPING TRIP!

RETAIL WAS $305.00 AND SHE SPENT $160!  SHE CUT HER BILL BY 50% THAT IS KILLER!

WAY TO GO TRACY!  KEEP UP THE SAVINGS AND KEEP SENDING PICTURES! 
I LOVE TO SHARE!

IN ANYONE HAS WOULD LIKE TO BRAG ABOUT THEIR KILLER SAVINGS PLEASE SEND ME PICTURES AND DETAILS ABOUT YOUR TRIP!  I LOVE TO SHARE THEM WITH OTHERS, THIS IS WHAT HELPS MOTIVATED BEGINERS TO KEEP SAVING!


HAPPY COUPONING!



1 comment:

  1. I agree, that was great! I am not what you call a pro either. I went into CVS and sent 157.98 after coupons and ECB I walked out at 32.89 which is awesome. I was really happy with that I mean it was classic even the cashier was in awe! I agree once you have seen the before discounts price andwatch that number fall to next to nothing you are hooked and it is such a great feeling to get that deal.

    ReplyDelete