Wednesday, April 13, 2011

IDAHO PRESS TRIBUNE EXTREME COUPONING NEWSPAPER DEAL



I have teamed up with the Idaho Press Tribune and am so excited to be bringing you the
EXTREME COUPONING NEWSPAPER DEAL!


The Idaho Press Tribune delivers their papers from (Curtis Rd.) Boise, Idaho to as far as Ontario, Oregon!  And everywhere in between, from Meridian to Emmett, Nampa to Melba they have you covered and you can take advantage of this amazing deal!
What I really like about the Idaho Press Tribune is that they guarantee you will get your coupon inserts in the Sunday paper; Even if you live in Ontario, OR!  If you are missing your inserts just call 467-9252 and they will get them delivered to you!

New suscribers can get the daily Idaho Press Tribune PLUS 4 Sunday papers (5 Sunday papers total) for only $14 for the first 6 months! After that only your daily paper goes up a small amount depending on your location.

Already get the daily paper from the Idaho Press Tribune?  Then you can add 4 extra Sunday papers (5 total) for $6/month or 5 extra Sunday papers (6 total) for $7.50/month

I know what you are thinking!....”I only want the Sunday paper, it is cheaper to go to the store to buy only Sundays paper instead of paying for the week”! 
WRONG!!
IF YOU ARE LIKE ME….AND ONLY GETTING THE PAPER FOR THE COUPONS….YOU NEED TO KEEP READING!

I calculate my paper into my monthly budget!  So if you don’t count the daily papers and only count the Sunday papers then this is what it is truly costing you each month.
you decide what is a better deal:

BUYING 5 SUNDAY PAPERS AT STORE/GAS STATION:
$2.00/EACH X 5 PAPERS = $10.00 A WEEK
($40.00 A MONTH FOR 20 SUNDAY PAPERS)!

SUBSCRIBE TO THE IDAHO PRESS TRIBUNE:
Receive the daily paper + 4 extra Sunday papers (5 total on Sunday) delivered to your door!
That is 20 Sunday papers a month for $14.00 a month = $3.50/week or only $.70 a Sunday paper!

YOU DECIDE!  WOULD YOU RATHER PAY $2.00 A SUNDAY PAPER PLUS YOUR GAS TO GO GET THEM…….
OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO PAY $.70 A SUNDAY PAPER AND HAVE THEM AT YOUR DOOR WAITING FOR YOU!



FOR THE FAQ’s I GET ASKED ALL THE TIME:

Q: I’m already a subscriber. Can I still get this deal?
A: YES! Just call 465-8199 and tell them you want to upgrade to the EXTREME COUPONING PAPER DEAL!


Q: Why would I want to get the daily paper?  I don't read it!
A: You’re going to want the daily so you get the Albertsons ad (and sometimes DOUBLES!) from the Wednesday paper. Sometimes there are other coupons (like for Fred Meyer) that come out on Thursday or Friday.


Q: What if I’m going to leave town or there isn't going to be inserts in the paper?
A: You can just call the circulation department 467-9252 and put your paper on hold.  They'll extend the length of your contract by however many days/weeks you put on hold.  If you are leaving town I would have someone pickup your papers for you; don't want to miss any coupons!  The holiday weekends are usually when there isn't any coupon inserts.  I recommend placing a hold on your paper at that time.  Don't worry I will let you know when this is!


 Q: I’ve got a big family; can I get more than 5 Sunday papers delivered to my door?
A: YES! Give them a call and request more papers!


Q: Who do I call to get the EXTREME COUPONING deal!?!!?
A: Just contact Greg 870-2784 and tell him you want the EXTREME COUPONING DEAL! Of course, when you tell them that JESSICA HACKER sent you, I do get a small commission too. This is just one way to help support this site and keep it running!


JUST IN CASE YOU FORGOT:

Call The Idaho Press Tribune 465-8199 and ask for the
EXTREME COUPONING NEWSPAPER DEAL
Then wake up Sunday morning feeling like a kid on Christmas morning all excited to open up your paper and find all the coupon inserts (and sometimes DOUBLES!!)


IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO:
  • Build a stockpile!
  • Feed your family for pennies!
  • Take advantage of the store sales and promotions!
  • Stop paying full price for ANYTHING! 
       
Than do what I am doing and get the EXTREME COUPONING NEWSPAPER DEAL!!