Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SURE OR BRUT DEODORANT MONEY MAKER AT RITE AID!! NO COUPONS NEEDED!!


Photo Credit SouthernCaliSaver


The B1G1 Deodorant deal at Rite Aid just turned into an easy MONEY MAKER!!
Best part....no coupons needed!

I headed to my local Rite Aid to see if this is a go and it is!!

Sure or Brut Deodorant $3.29 - Buy 1, Get 1 FREE +
Buy 1, Get $2 +Up Reward (limit 2) valid through 1/26
Pay $3.29, Get (2) $2 +Up
Final Price: $.71 MONEY MAKER!!!


You might find what I did (an empty shelf) and need to get a raincheck.
I would do that if you would like to get in on this deal.



My location (Caldwell) asked me if I would be ok with a substitution for this item
instead of a raincheck. 

Sure, why not!  They let me pick out another deodorant of comparable price
charged me the Sure deodorant price & still where able to make the (2) $2 +Up Rewards print!


Caldwell location has always been great about substituting products.
If your location is not, just get the raincheck to make sure you get the deal.






Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment