Friday, July 27, 2012

REWIND RECIPE: CHICKEN TACOS


This is such an easy, delicious and CRAZY CHEAP recipe to make.

For this recipe I used my leftover brined chicken from a few weeks ago.
After we ate the brined chicken, I put the leftovers in a freezer bag and stored away for 
quick meal later in the month.  
That meal was last night!
This is a perfect quick recipe I know your family will love as much as mine!



WHAT YOU NEED:

  • leftover chicken (I had about 6 cups leftover to use)
  • 1 Jar of Salsa, 16oz (Regular or Verde works ~ used verde for mine)
  • 1 Taco Seasoning packet
  • Flour Taco Shells
  • Whatever topping you like to put on your tacos
    • We used Guacamole
    • Chopped Cilantro & Onions
    • Sour Cream
    • Hot Sauce

WHAT TO DO:



  • Super Easy!!  Put the chicken, salsa & taco seasoning in a crockpot.  Turn to low heat and let simmer all day.
  • When you get home from work, give the mixture a stir
  • The chicken will shred for you.  The more you stir the more it will shred!
  • Heat up your shells and enjoy!







Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment