Monday, February 27, 2012

COUPON CLASS OVERVIEW: THANK YOU!!!



Thank you to all that came out to the class on Saturday!

I want to giver a huge THANK YOU for your donations!  
It took a car and tahoe to get all the goodies to the family!!

On behalf of the family you helped, Thank You for your generosity!
You have made a huge difference and I am proud to have you in our community!



Here is a quick overview of what we covered
in case you have visions of coupons still dancing in your heads!


COUPONING 101
  • Brush up on the Coupon Lingo
  • Want to know what is on sale when?
    • My Store Sale Cycles will have you feeling like a coupon fortune teller
  • Don't over pay; print my Stock up prices to keep you on track


GETTING ORGANIZED:
  • Print my 36 Category Binder Organizer FREE 
  • Did you go home wishing you bought a Stylin Binder?  
    • You all have their card, give them a call or check them out here
    • Let them know you saw their bags at my class & they will hook you up!
  • How about those cute ThirtyOne Bags!
    • I love this Large Utility Tote
      • It is perfect for a filing method or Non-clip method!
    • Or the Wall Organizer
      • If you are looking for a way to get your menu/grocery list organized you need this one!  I can't wait to order it myself!
    • Remember through tomorrow 2/28 you can get 31% off a second item!!



NEED COUPONS:








Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment