Thursday, January 26, 2012

SUNDAY COUPON PREVIEW: 4 INSERTS!!!




I spy with my little blue eyes.....4 Inserts!
*RedPlum #1
*RedPlum #2
*SmartSource
*Proctor & Gamble



Are you still paying $2 for a Sunday Paper?
Want the same paper deal I get? 
 Click Here for all the details on how to get the




Here are just a few of the coupons I am excited to get!

*Remember coupons vary by region, so you may not receive all coupons listed.



Wish-Bone Save $.50/1 dressing ets (2/26)  Will be FREE at Albertsons with Roundups!!
Kettle Brand Save $1/1 chips 4oz+ dnd(3/11)
$.50/1 any, Cascade Action Packs P&G  Free trial size at Walmart when matching roundups!!
$3/1 any, Iams Dog or Cat food, no size restriction P&G  FREE trial size at Target!!









Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment