Friday, January 27, 2012

CARE TO SHARE: FAMILY LIFE CHURCH, INC



The power of sharing is amazing!  
When I created Care to Share I would have never expected it to have such 
a positive impact on our community.  

Just one can of food helps!  
TRUST ME!!


Please help me welcome our newest member to Care to Share:

Family Life Church, Inc
Nampa, Idaho





My name is RaeAnn with Couponing for a Cause at Family Life Church, Inc. in Nampa, Idaho. My friend Sara Badejo and myself started this Ministry at our church essentially to provide toiletries/household items for people in need, mainly the widows and single parents within our church. We currently are in need of all types of toiletries for men and women and any household items. Times are tough already for a lot of people and especially those widows and single parents so why not take a little stress off their plate, right? 


I want to thank anyone for their help and donations, we truly are grateful!




Please take your donations to:


Family Life Church 
2240 N Samantha Ct.
Nampa ID, 83687 


or mailed to:
Family Life Church's 
P.O. Box, P.O. Box 1756
Nampa ID 83653


If you have any questions you can contact RaeAnn at couponflc@gmail.com




Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment