Friday, December 30, 2011

SAVINGSTAR PROGRAM = MONEY MAKER AT ALBERTSONS!!



Savingstar_logo


I have been trying SavingStar out for a few months now,
I wanted to make sure it was a great program before I shared it with you all.

All I have to say is it is AWESOME!!


SavingStar is an Ecoupon program that loads coupons to your rewards cards.
When you purchase the item (using your stores reward card) you will not see the coupon
come off at checkout, but you will see it add to credit in your SavingStar account.
Once you hit at least $5 in savings you can request your money.  
They have several different ways of how you can get your refund.

Now, I'm sure you are thinking....I don't want to wait for rebates, I want my savings right then 
when I am at the store!

This is where SavingStar gets even better.  
You can stack Manufacture coupons with the SavingStar Savings!!
I personally selected to load every coupon they offer so I never miss out on a deal.

THIS IS HOW IT WOULD WORK:
1.  Sign up for SavingStar
2.  Save your Loyalty Cards & Numbers to your account
3.  Load all SavingStar Coupons to your account
4.  Go to store & use your Loyalty Card to make a purchase
5.  Lets say you buy a box of crackers...use a manufacture coupon
6.  Because you used your Store Loyalty Card if there is a SavingStar Coupon for 
that same brand of crackers you would get that credit in your account.

Pretty Simple & I love how they let you double dip!!

HERE IS A FEW SAVINGSTAR COUPONS I PLAN ON USING
AT ALBERTSONS ON SUNDAY!!



*Remember to load the SavingStar Coupons to your account 
before you go shopping...Otherwise you will not get the credit!


ALBERTSONS

Deans Dip $2.00
Pay: FREE
Get $.75 Credit from SavingStar
Final Price: $.75 MONEY MAKER!!


Huggies Jumbo Diapers, Pull-Ups or Goodnites $9.49
Buy 2, Get $5 Catalina
Or $2/1 any, Huggies Pull-Ups Jumbo Pack +
Or $2/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-Ons
Pay: $14.98, Get $5 Catalina + $2 Credit from SavingStar
Final Price: $3.99 each WYB 2








Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment