Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ZAYCON CHICKEN SALE IS OPEN!! ORDER YOUR FRESH NEVER FROZEN CHICKEN BREAST FOR $1.79 LB



Fresh Boneless Skinless Hormone FREE Chicken Breasts

Zaycon c
hicken orders are open now!
Orders must be placed before March 20th @ 8:30am

Zaycon's Chicken Sale always sell out quickly....
so if you have missed out in the past, you will not want to 
wait to place an order!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER & PLACE ORDERS!!



Where else can you get
fresh (never frozen) boneless skinless chicken breast for

What I really love about Zaycon Foods
  • I get to place my order online (in my pj's)
  • Their meats are fresh never frozen
  • I get an email when my order will be ready to be picked up
  • They create a "meat drive-thru" I don't even get out of my car to pick up my order! 
  • Perfect for busy moms with little ones!

Zaycon covers a large area, I'm sure they will be coming to a town near you!

Get registered here so you will receive email updates!!

They will inform you when this deal is open for purchase!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

IT'S FREE TO SIGN UP!








Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment