Roasted Chickpeas are my take on Corn Nuts!
They are delicious, crunchy and can be flavored however you would like!
Not to mention so much better for you!!
- 1 can chickpeas or 1 cup of soaked dry chickpeas
- 1 t. olive oil
- 1 t. garlic salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
Have fun with the flavors! Get creative! Here are a few of my other favorites:
- Cinnamon & Sugar
- Taco Seasoning
- Ranch Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas
- Spread them out on a towel and pat dry. You need them to be dry in order to make them crispy.
- Put the chickpeas and seasonings into a bowl, toss to evenly coat.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spread the seasoned chickpeas evenly onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stir & bake for another 12 - 15 minutes. Or until the chickpeas are golden brown and crispy.
LET COOL & ENJOY!!!
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!