Thursday, January 10, 2013

HOT QTIP PROMO AT TARGET = LESS THAN A PENNY A QTIP!!




LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT TARGET!!!

I know, it's only Qtips.....but I use Qtips all the time!
Besides cleaning my ears, I use them for detail cleaning the house/car, art projects,
makeup, nails, first-aid......the list goes on and on!

So yes, I'm so excited about this great deal!
Not only do all the packages have $.60/1 peelie coupon.....
But they all also come with a 170ct -35ct bonus pack!!


TARGET
Qtips 750ct + 35 - 170 bonus packs $4.79 - Buy 4, Get $5 Target Gift Card
Use (4) $.60/1 Qtips 750ct + (peelies on product)
Pay $16.76, Get $5 Gift Card
Final Price: $11.76 for all 4 
*That is less than a penny a Qtip ~ no matter the size of bonus pack you get!!








Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment