Monday, January 14, 2013

FUN WITH KIDS: ELMO'S LEARNING ADVENTURE!! A MUST!


Elmo's Learning Adventures


My daughter has been getting Elmo's Learning Adventure for over a year
now and we both love it!!

Every three weeks a package shows up specially for her.
It always includes a new hard cover book, an activity book we do together & 8 Activity Cards.


As you can see, my daughter has quite the collection going on....
and this is just what she keeps in the house, each of our cars are full of these also!!


There are 9 different categories that this collection covers, when the package arrives 
you will get a piece of the series to add.  Each category is color coordinated and numbered
which is great to help your child put them in order.



With your first order you get a huge package to get your kids started!
The package includes
* 3 hard cover books
*3 activity books
*18 activity cards
*slip case to hold all their books
*card box to hold the activity cards
~PLUS ~ 
as a bonus you you will get a cute Elmo backpack that is perfect toddler size!


you get all this


To say the least I LOVE this collection 
I LOVE my daughter's excitement when her new package shows up
I LOVE seeing my daughter constantly reading her growing library 
& I LOVE completing the activity books with her


GET YOUR KIDS THE GIFT THAT KEEPS GIVING,









Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment