This weekend I played with a new hot wing sauce and it turned out amazing!
One of my families favorite hot sauce is Sriracha, so why not put it on a wing?!
I love to bake my wings because I enjoy a crunch crust that really bakes the flavor
into the wings!
Sorry, I forgot to take pictures of the process!!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sriracha
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 cup of flour
- 4 pounds of chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 375
- Rinse your wings and pat dry. Place the wings and flour in a large bowl, toss to evenly coat.
- Place a cooling rack on a cookie sheet (this will keep the wings lifted so they don't get soggy from their own juice that will cook out.
- Place the coated wings onto the prepped cookie sheet, place in the oven
- Meanwhile, in a sauce pan melt butter.
- Whisk in sriracha, honey, soy sauce & vinegar until combined
- Cook the wings for about 40 minutes, flipping once half way.
- Wings are ready when they are brown and have stopped bleeding.
- Brush a coat of the sauce on one side and let bake on the wing. About 10 minutes
- Flip the wings and coat with the remaining sauce, allow to bake for another 10 minutes
- Once done, transfer wings to a plate and enjoy!
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!