Wednesday, December 26, 2012

WE COOK: MISSISSIPPI POT ROAST! A MUST TRY!





I had seen this recipe on Pinterest of course...but honestly didn't think it sounded very good.
Until I had a friend tel me she had tried it and now wouldn't cook a roast any other way!

Needless to say I had to give it a chance.  
I'm here to say YES, it was amazing....great flavor....and a must try!


INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 packet of Au Jus seasoning
  • 1 packet of Ranch Dressing seasoning
  • 1 stick of butter
  • 5 pepperoncini peppers
  • 3-4 lb Beef roast
DIRECTIONS:
  • Heat enough oil to coat the bottom of a pan, brown all sides of the beef roast.
  • Place the browned roast into a crock pot
  • Place all the ingredients into the pot.  
  • DO NOT ADD ANY ADDITIONAL WATER!!
  • Cook on low for 7-8 hours
*I cooked my in a pressure cooker for 1 hour....turned out amazing!!







Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment