I had seen this recipe on Pinterest of course...but honestly didn't think it sounded very good.
Until I had a friend tel me she had tried it and now wouldn't cook a roast any other way!
Needless to say I had to give it a chance.
I'm here to say YES, it was amazing....great flavor....and a must try!
- 1 packet of Au Jus seasoning
- 1 packet of Ranch Dressing seasoning
- 1 stick of butter
- 5 pepperoncini peppers
- 3-4 lb Beef roast
- Heat enough oil to coat the bottom of a pan, brown all sides of the beef roast.
- Place the browned roast into a crock pot
- Place all the ingredients into the pot.
- DO NOT ADD ANY ADDITIONAL WATER!!
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours
*I cooked my in a pressure cooker for 1 hour....turned out amazing!!
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!