Friday, December 14, 2012

SORRY, THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS FOR TODAY!




I am taking the rest of the day.....
I am speechless!  May God Bless all the families who were effect by today's terrible event.  This sort of thing seems to be happening all to often and something needs to change.  Not a single family, person let alone a child should endure what has happened!  
Events like this remind me how lucky I am to still get to hug my kids; I am taking the rest of the day to do just that!  There is not a single deal, matchup or coupon that is more important to me right now.....they will still be there tomorrow!  
Please take the time to spend some quality time with your family as I am.  
I will be back tomorrow with matchups!






Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment