You have heard me talk about Shell's Fuel Rewards Program all Summer.
Though, I have to tell you it has gotten better as the participating States list keeps growing!
Location in the Northwest are now participating, which means huge gas savings for IDAHO!!
Check out my huge gas savings I got over the weekend:
YOU READ IT RIGHT....20 GALLONS OF GAS FOR $2.18!!
Don't worry, I will show you how!
If you had already requested your free card over the summer, you are one step ahead!
If not, no worries. Order one here, and it takes about a week to receive.
There are several ways to rack up the savings! Nice thing is they don't expire for several months so you can really rack up the points!
- SHOP ONLINE
- Earn a minimum of $.05 off a gallon for every $50 you spend shopping online.
- Some stores even offer 2x, 5x or 10x the fuel rewards!
- DINE OUT
- Earn $.10 off a gallon for every $50 you spend eating out
- BUYING GROCERIES
- Link your store rewards cards to your Shell Gas Card and earn money off each gallons based on what products you buy!
- Not only will you earn rewards for grocery shopping, but you can earn even more by loading eCoupons to your grocery rewards card!
- SHOP AT SHELL STATIONS
- Earn gas rewards by buy products from inside any Shell Gas Station, buy a car wash or other car services
- LIMITED TIME PROMOTIONS
- Shell will often run limited time promotions for you to win additional fuel savings.
- Over the summer it was the Spin to Save promo I was constantly talking about.
- Currently if you have Coke Rewards you can redeem 40 Coke Rewards Points for $.10 off a Gallon!
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!