Wednesday, November 14, 2012

IT'S BACK FOR 3 DAYS!! GET 280 CUSTOM HOLIDAY LABELS FOR UNDER $5 SHIPPED!!




THE FREE HOLIDAY LABELS OFFER IS BACK FOR 3 DAYS!!

Vistaprint is offer 140 FREE Holiday Labels,
They are not totally FREE because we do have to pay for shipping.

But the shipping is very minimal and if you order more the shipping is less!




The system would only allow me to get 2 different labels at a time for free,
so I made two separate orders (each order with 2 styles of labels)

Another thing I noticed when checking out;
When selecting the delivery time I was surprised to see that priority shipping was cheaper.  So make sure to check this!



My grand total for 2 different custom labels (a total of 280 labels)!
Only $4.50!!!



HURRY, THIS OFFER EXPIRES 11/16!!










Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment