I shared this recipe last Holiday season, it is a great gift to give!!
I have to say, Chai Tea is one of my favorite hot drinks.
Though not always the cheapest to buy!
Here is a wonderful recipe to make your own, for way cheaper then buying it!
This recipe makes 8 cups of mix.
I made a batch for me and a batch to give away during the holidays as gifts!
I bough most of the ingredients in the bulk section at Winco.
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- 2 Cups of Unsweetened Instant Tea
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered French Vanilla Nondairy Creamer
- 1 1/4 Cups of Powdered Nondairy Creamer
- 1 1/4 Cups of Packed Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cups of Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 2 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1 1/4 tsp. Ground Cardamom
- 1 1/4 tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1 tsp. Ground Allspice
- 1/4 tsp. Ground White Pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- In batches, blend the mixture in a blender or food processor until powdery.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
- Mix 1/4 cup of mix with 8 oz of hot water.
- Want a creamer drink, use hot milk instead of water.
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!