Wednesday, November 14, 2012

CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA: HOMEMADE CHAI TEA!!





I shared this recipe last Holiday season, it is a great gift to give!!

I have to say, Chai Tea is one of my favorite hot drinks.
Though not always the cheapest to buy!

Here is a wonderful recipe to make your own, for way cheaper then buying it!

This recipe makes 8 cups of mix. 
I made a batch for me and a batch to give away during the holidays as gifts!

I bough most of the ingredients in the bulk section at Winco.


Ingredients
  • 2 Cups of Sugar
  • 2 Cups of Unsweetened Instant Tea
  • 1 1/2 cups Powdered French Vanilla Nondairy Creamer
  • 1 1/4 Cups of Powdered Nondairy Creamer
  • 1 1/4 Cups of Packed Brown Sugar
  • 3/4 Cups of Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
  • 2 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
  • 1 1/2 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
  • 1 1/4 tsp. Ground Cardamom
  • 1 1/4 tsp. Ground Cloves
  • 1 tsp. Ground Allspice
  • 1/4 tsp. Ground White Pepper
Directions
  • In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
  • In batches, blend the mixture in a blender or food processor until powdery.
  • Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
To Prepare
  • Mix 1/4 cup of mix with 8 oz of hot water.
  • Want a creamer drink, use hot milk instead of water.







Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment