Tuesday, October 23, 2012

WELCOME TO $5 CHRISTMAS WHERE I SHARE MY FAVORITE $5 OR LESS CHRISTMAS GIFTS!!




I know, I know.....we haven't even celebrate Halloween yet!
By planning for Christmas now, we will have save some mega mula!  

Yes, I love Black Friday; but there are always great deals year around that
make great gifts!

*************************
Throughout the last few weeks up to Christmas I'm going to share with you 
my favorite $5 or less Christmas Gifts!!
**************************


THIS LIP SMACKER MONEY MAKER IS MY FAVORITE THIS WEEK:







RITE AID - through 10/27
Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Singles $1.89 each
Buy $10 worth, Get $5 +Up Reward (limit 2) weekly
Buy $10 worth, Get $4 +Up Reward (limit 1) monthly
Buy 6 Singles = $11.34
Pay $8.34, Get $5 weekly & $4 monthly +up reward
Final Price: $.66 MONEY MAKER!!









Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment