Thursday, October 18, 2012

THANK YOU ALBERTSONS, I HAVE $23.45 TO SPEND ON HEALTHY FOOD!


You can coupon and lead a healthy lifestyle not to mention be brand specific!

I choose to coupon for toiletry items like this:


ALBERTSONS - through 10/23
Bounty Basic Single Roll Paper Towels $1.00 each
Round up $.25/1 any, Bounty Paper Towel Product PG 9/30 or PG 10/14
Final Price: FREE 
*coupon states only 4 per transaction, you will need to do multiple transactions if wanting more than 4!

Crest Toothpaste $1.00 each
Round up $.75/1 any, Colgate Toothpaste or Gel, 4oz+ SS 9/30
Final Price: FREE

RETAIL $23.45
OOP: FREE!!  100% SAVINGS!

So I can be picky and by food products that I will be 
happy to feed my family like this: 

For me it is not about the price of the food, rather the quality and eating habits 
I want my kids to have!  
Eating Healthy comes with a price; by getting toiletry & paper products free, Making my own cleaning supplies and making my menu plan a priority I save a fortune that balances out
the cost of organic healthy foods!

Healthy food coupons do exist, they are just rare.  When they appear I take advantage of them.
Just from this picture alone lots of coupons where used:

Organic Valley Eggnog:

Organic Valley Milk: 

Tillamook Cheese 2lbs: 

Chobani Yogurt: 
  • I wait for $1 or less sales & use coupons to stock up 
  • Current coupon $.30/1 use with Albertsons Roundups through 10/23!!
Ronzoni Smart Taste or Healthy Harvest Pasta:
  • Goes on sale for $1 all the time at Albertsons
  • With double coupons we get it free all the time!
  • Current coupon available $1/2 Ronzoni Pasta SS 9/30












Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment