With the FREE pasta and very cheap olives this week at Albertsons
it put me in the mood to create my favorite Costco Salad!
COSTCO PRICE: OVER $12!!
MY COST: $1.08!!
Chicken FREE - Leftover rotisserie chicken in my freezer (calculated the cost into the first meal)
Pasta FREE - Today is the last day to get in on this deal at Albertsons
Olives $0.08 - Today is the last day to get in on this deal also at Albertsons
Ken's Greek Dressing - FREE from this Summer sales at Albertsons (taken from my stockpile)
Artichokes $1.00 - Regular price at Albertsons
- Cook pasta per instructions on box until tender
- Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process
- Meanwhile, prep the rest of the ingredients
- Drain marinated artichokes & chop, chop cooked chicken & onion
- I used green onions only because I had some that needed to be used up.
- Any onion will work, though red onion is by far the best
- Put all ingredients & the cooled pasta into a large bowl
- Add 1 container of Greek dressing. Toss to coat
- Let chill to marinate. The longer the salad sits the better it tastes!!
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!