Tuesday, October 30, 2012

STOCKPILE COOKING: GREEK CHICKEN PASTA SALAD ~ ONLY $1.08 TO MAKE!!




With the FREE pasta and very cheap olives this week at Albertsons 
it put me in the mood to create my favorite Costco Salad!

COSTCO PRICE: OVER $12!!
MY COST: $1.08!!


COST BREAKDOWN:
Chicken FREE - Leftover rotisserie chicken in my freezer (calculated the cost into the first meal)
Pasta FREE - Today is the last day to get in on this deal at Albertsons
Olives $0.08 - Today is the last day to get in on this deal also at Albertsons
Ken's Greek Dressing - FREE from this Summer sales at Albertsons (taken from my stockpile)
Artichokes  $1.00 - Regular price at Albertsons


  • Cook pasta per instructions on box until tender
  • Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process
  • Meanwhile, prep the rest of the ingredients
  • Drain marinated artichokes & chop, chop cooked chicken & onion 
    • I used green onions only because I had some that needed to be used up.  
    • Any onion will work, though red onion is by far the best
  • Put all ingredients & the cooled pasta into a large bowl
  • Add 1 container of Greek dressing.  Toss to coat
  • Let chill to marinate.  The longer the salad sits the better it tastes!!

ENJOY!













Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment