Monday, October 22, 2012

*HOT* LIP SMACKER MONEY MAKER AT RITE AID!!


LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!

I'm so excited for this deal because this means I have stocking stuffers & birthday gifts 
for my daughter this year.  Best part, I made money buying them!!
I LOVE THAT!

HERE IS THE SCOOP:

This week get a $5 +Up Reward when you buy $10 worth of Bonne Bell or Jesse's Girl Cosmetics
+ there is a Monthly $4 +Up on Bonne Bell Products.  
Oh yeah, and there is a LIP SMACKERS COUPON!!

All Bonne Bell Lip Smacker products are included,
but if yo buy the single flavors you will get the best deal of course!




RITE AID - through 10/27
Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Singles $1.89 each
Buy $10 worth, Get $5 +Up Reward (limit 2) weekly
Buy $10 worth, Get $4 +Up Reward (limit 1) monthly
Buy 6 Singles = $11.34
Pay $8.34, Get $5 weekly & $4 monthly +up reward
Final Price: $.66 MONEY MAKER!!













Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment