Tuesday, October 9, 2012

*HOT* DOVE PRODUCTS ARE A $5 MONEY MAKER - FREE AT RITE AID!!



Rite Aid is the place to be this week!
I took advantage of the Dove promo, which I thought was a great deal....
Though it got better this morning when I got an email from SavingStar telling me I 
earned $5.  I had completely forgotten about the Unilever coupon I had loaded to my card,
the Dove products I purchased where qualified for the savings turning my purchase into a MONEY MAKER!

BEST PART, THE COUPON IS STILL AVAILABLE SO YOU CAN DO THE SAME!!
HERE IS HOW!




FOR A MONEY MAKER - You will need access to 2 Video Value Accounts 
*I have an account & my husband has an account

Dove Hair Care, Body Wash, Men's + Care, Deodorants or Bar Soap 2/$7 - 
Buy 2, Get $2 +Up Reward (limit 3)
Buy 2 Shampoo, 2 Conditioner & 2 Stylers = $21.00
Use (2) $2/2 Dove Hair Care Products (Rite Aid VV - October)
Stack with (2) Buy 1 Dove Shampoo & 1 Conditioner, Get 1 Styler FREE RP 9/30
& Stack with (4) $.25/1 Dove Hair Care Products RP 9/30 (value my region got)
Or Stack with (4) $1/1 Dove Hair Care Products RP 9/30 (regional value)
Load Save $5 WYB $20 in particiapting Unilever Products (Saving Star Coupon Load to Card)
Pay $6 or $9, Get (3) $2 +Up Rewards & $5 Cash Back from Saving Star
Final Price: $5.00 - $2.00 MONEY MAKER!!


IF YOU ONLY HAVE ACCESS TO 1 VIDEO VALUE ACCOUNT:

Buy 2 Shampoo, 2 Conditioner & 2 Stylers = $21.00
Use (1) $2/2 Dove Hair Care Products (Rite Aid VV - October)
Stack with (2) Buy 1 Dove Shampoo & 1 Conditioner, Get 1 Styler FREE RP 9/30
& Stack with (4) $.25/1 Dove Hair Care Products RP 9/30 (value my region got)
Or Stack with (4) $1/1 Dove Hair Care Products RP 9/30 (regional value)
Load Save $5 WYB $20 in particiapting Unilever Products (Saving Star Coupon Load to Card)
Pay $8 - $11, Get (3) $2 +Up Rewards & $5 Cash Back from Saving Star
Final Price: $3.00 MONEY MAKER - FREE!!









Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment