Shrimp Po' Boys & Kettle Chips for 6 - $9.86 ($1.64 a serving)
Jumbo Shrimp 26-30ct $5.99 - With In ad Coupon at Fred Meyer
Hot Dog Buns, 8ct $.87
Vegetables $.50 - free if you have a garden
Kettle Chips $2.50
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, thawed & cleaned
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, sour cream or greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill (finely chopped if using fresh)
- 6 hot dog buns or other roll
- 1-2 tablespoons of butter, softened
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil for easy clean up. Place the shrimp on the baking sheet & drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Bake for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Meanwhile, In a medium bowl combine the mayo, lemon juice, celery and dill.
- Once Shrimp are cooled, chop to bit size chunks & add to the dressing mixture. Toss to coat; set aside to marinate.
- Lightly butter the insides of the buns & toast in the oven until golden brown.
- Then line with a lettuce leave.
- Stuff with the shrimp filling
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!