Tuesday, September 11, 2012

MY RITE AID SHOPPING TRIP: $3.06 MONEY MAKER!





I finally ventured to Rite Aid and took advantage of a few staple items I needed.
I did end up having to get a rain check on the Gillette Razor promo; but that is not a problem...
Rite Aid honors the sale & reward in a rain check, so you don't miss out at all!

Now that you can't "roll" the +Up Rewards I only did 1 transaction (not real happy about that)
but; I have to say it was nice to not be in line so long....and with a 3 year old by my side that was a good thing!

Another thing I learned:
I told you HERE that you can either have your rewards loaded to your card or choose to have them printed on your receipt.  Either way you still can't use them until the next day but, if you have them printed you do have control of what ones you use and when!  If you load them to your card they work like Ecoupons...you can choose when to use them because the computer does it for you....not always a good thing.  Example: if you are purchasing greeting cards & you don't want to use your rewards for that...but if they are loaded to your card the computer will automatically use them & there is no way to stop that from happening.  
My cashier informed me about this so I had her change my method to printed.  I like to keep my rewards for "coupon" related purchases.  She did this at the register & it was super fast!


HERE IS MY TRANSACTION:
Buy 2 Lysol All Purpose Cleaners $2.79 - Buy 1, Get $1 +UP (limit 2)
Buy 2 Ampro Hair Gel $1.70 (tag says $1.89 but rang up at $1.70 - Buy 2, Get $4 +UP (limit 2)
Buy 4 No NonSense Socks, 3pk $4.99/$2.49 - Buy 1, Get 1 50% off + Buy 2, Get $5 +UP (limit 2)
=$23.94 before coupons
-$8.00 - Used $8 +Up Rewards I had from a few weeks ago
-$3.00 - Use $3/2 Lysol Cleaning Products (Rite Aid VV)
Pay $12.94, Got $4 +Up, (2) $5 +Up & (2) $1 +Up
Final Price: $3.06 MONEY MAKER!!






Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment