Friday, September 7, 2012

FREE FREE FREE!! GET A FREE 30-DAY TRIAL OF NETFLIX + 1300 SWAG BUCKS!!!





Did you know that you can earn Swag Bucks just by taking advantage of their FREE Offers?!


Here is one of my favorites!  I originally did this promo just for the points planning on canceling after the 30 day trial.
Needless to say we loved Netflix and still use it!




Don't forget that every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day!
which means winning BIG Swag Bucks – up to 10,000 in one search to be exact!  Use Swagbucks as your search engine and you’ll be rewarded with points, I save it as my homepage so I never miss a chance of earning BIG! 

WIN FREE PRIZES just by searching the web. SWAG BUCKS are digital dollars that you earn just for searching the web like you already do!  

SWAG BUCKS is totally free to Register, so what do you have to lose?  
Give it a try!

If you sign up today you will get 30 FREE SWAG BUCKS for joining!

Still not convinced?.......
I PAID FOR CHRISTMAS LAST YEAR WITH THE SWAG BUCKS I EARNED! 
THEY NEVER EXPIRE SO YOU CAN STACK THEM UP! 

I like to buy Amazon Gift Cards, since you can buy just about anything from Amazon!
 
450 points will get you a $5 Amazon Gift Card.  

So what are you waiting for? 
Get Registered Here and get your Swag On!!









Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment