Friday, August 3, 2012

WE COOK: LOW CALORIE RANCH DRESSING! 255 CALORIES FOR THE ENTIRE CONTAINER!!




Ranch is a main staple in my house.....though not the greatest for you!

Here is my Low Calorie Version that makes Ranch Guilt FREE!
Only 255 calories for the entire container!!


*QUESTION*
Does it taste good?

*ANSWER*
My Teenage kids have yet to notice I've changed the recipe!


INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt (replaces the mayonnaise)
  • 1/2 cup of 1% or Skim Milk (replaces 2% or buttermilk)
  • 1 Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix (stays the same...nothing can replace the best)
WHAT TO DO
  • Mix the ingredients together and let thicken in the fridge until ready to enjoy!





















Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment