Now here is the perfect combination for a great salad!
With or Without a doubler, I will be using this one so I can make my favorite salad:
Steak & Feta Salad
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 Bag of Dole Salad Blend
- for this salad I would use a robust blend that has romaine & arugula
- Leftover cold steak cut into thin strips
- Athenos Feta Cheese
- I love the Garlic & Herb Blend
- Veggies to beef it up:
- Red Onion - thinly sliced
- Greek Olives
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- mix the first 5 ingredients in a blender, with the blender still running, slowly drizzle the olive oil in until fully combined.
*I like to put everything out as a salad bar and let everyone create their own salad.
*You could even throw together a batch of my homemade flat bread if you're feeling extra fancy!
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!