Thursday, August 16, 2012

HOT $1/1 DOLE SALAD & ATHENOS FETA COUPON + MY REWIND STEAK & FETA SALAD RECIPE



$1.00 off 1 ATHENOS Feta cheese & 1 Dole Salad Kit



Now here is the perfect combination for a great salad!
With or Without a doubler, I will be using this one so I can make my favorite salad:


Steak & Feta Salad

WHAT YOU NEED:
  • 1 Bag of Dole Salad Blend
    • for this salad I would use a robust blend that has romaine & arugula 
  • Leftover cold steak cut into thin strips
  • Athenos Feta Cheese
    • I love the Garlic & Herb Blend
  • Veggies to beef it up:
    • Red Onion - thinly sliced
    • Greek Olives
    • Cherry Tomatoes
  • Red Wine Vinaigrette
    • 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
    • 3 Tbsp lemon juice
    • 2 tsp honey
    • 2 tsp salt
    • 1/2 tsp black pepper
    • 1 cup olive oil
      • mix the first 5 ingredients in a blender, with the blender still running, slowly drizzle the olive oil in until fully combined.

*I like to put everything out as a salad bar and let everyone create their own salad.

*You could even throw together a batch of my homemade flat bread if you're feeling extra fancy!










Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment