Flat Bread is super easy to make & a great addition to any
Summer Salad or a nice Soup!
You can make Flat bread take on any flavor!
My families favorites is garlic or cheese!
To make I use my Homemade Pizza Crust Recipe for the bread.
The best part, you get to enjoy homemade bread in a matter of a few minutes!
Perfect way to add a bit of homemade to any weeknight meal!
MY PIZZA CRUST RECIPE:
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Instead of normal salt I like to use a garlic salt to add flavor to the bread!
- Preheat your grill
- In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in flour, salt and oil. Beat until smooth. Cover & Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prep your grill making sure it is clean so your bread doesn't taste like a burnt version of the last thing you grilled!
- Spray the grill with non-stick cooking spray or brush with oil.
- rip off chunks of the dough and with your hands stretch to the size & thickness you want your flat bread and place directly on the grill.
- Let cook on each side for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown
- The bread will start to bubble which is a good sign it is ready to flip.
- Once cooked on each side, remove from the grill and brush with melted butter or oil & sprinkle with your seasoning of choice.
- My family loves garlic salt or even sprinkle with some cheese!
- Cut how you would like and enjoy!!
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!