This amazing fresh recipe came from my Step-Mom.
She took advantage of the FREE Ken's Salad Dressing last week at Albertsons,
Added some fresh veggies from her garden....ending in a recipe you all are going to love!
With a lot of salads, I bet this one will only get better
the longer it marinates.
I think this salad will be great served warm or cold!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Fresh Green Beans
- or other veggies you have
- Fresh Red Potatoes
- Whole Onion, chopped
- 1 Bottle of Ken's Greek Salad Dressing
WHAT TO DO:
- Cook the Green Beans & Red Potatoes until crisp tender.
- Let cool
- Add chopped onion and Greek salad dressing
- Toss to coat and chill until ready to serve
Thanks Angie for the wonderful recipe!
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!