Thursday, August 23, 2012

SIMPLIFY MY LIFE: NO MESS WAY TO ENJOY CORN ON THE COB!




I will never forget the first time I had Corn on the cob with my now husband.
When he asked if we had tortilla shells I thought he was joking!  
It's corn on the cob....not tacos!


Though I have to admit, he just may be genius!
Use a flour tortilla to hold your buttered corn on the cob.  

Don't try to eat the corn in the tortilla....you are just going to make a mess!  
The tortilla works as a dish....it hold the butter so you are not chasing it around the plate!

sounds silly but genius...

  • Keeps the corn from rolling around on your plate
  • Keeps the delicious butter right where you want it
  • Put your butter and corn in the tortilla & roll the corn around to butter the corn not your hands.
  • Not to mention you know have a yummy seasoned tortilla shell to eat (if you like) 








Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment