Tuesday, August 7, 2012

PRE-PAID AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD...THE EASIEST WAY TO KEEP A BUDGET! + GET $25 FREE!!




The American Express Prepaid Card Offer just got better!!

I know I keep talking about this offer, but really you are CRAZY not 
to take advantage!!  

You're already spending money on groceries, gas, school supplies......
so why not use an American Express Prepaid card & get $25 FREE!!!


THIS IS NOT A CREDIT CARD!!
IT IS A PREPAID CARD!!




I love taking advantage of Visa or American Express Gift Cards.
They work just like my debt card, yet I get the purchase protection of a credit card!


Get exclusive American Express benefits- with no credit check. 

ORDER AN AMERICAN EXPRESS® PREPAID CARD, LOAD $200 OR MORE AT THE TIME OF ORDER, AND RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY $25 GIFT CARD


HURRY, this offer ends August 31st, 2012. Limit one (1) offer per Card. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


PLANNING A VACATION?

DO YOU TAKE CASH, YOUR DEBT/CREDIT CARD OR A GIFT CARD?


I NOW ALWAYS TAKE GIFT CARDS!
HERE'S WHY:

I was 15 in Hawaii with my family using my debt card to shop.....get home everything is still fine.
4 days later, I'm trying to buy gas and my card is being declined.  Not understanding why, I buy $10 worth of gas in cash (thank god I had at least that) & head to the bank to see whats going on.
Apparently I was still having a great time in Hawaii.  
My entire checking account had been wiped out & had hit the max overdraft protection
my bank allowed.

Meanwhile, apparently a 15 year old has great credit.....
"I" had purchased a horse trailer, opened 2 credit cards & attempted to purchase a house!

All of this happened to me in 4 days & the person was able to do all this 
just by copying my debt card while on vacation!!

Nothing like being a teenager, coming into the credit world with crappy credit!!!

I took over 4 months to get even a portion of the stolen funds back,
and still to this day if I am purchasing anything on credit or even opening a checking account
I have to bring my "fraud case" envelope (full of police reports & notarized documents)   
to prove it wasn't me & why those items are on my credit report!


ENOUGH OF MY SOB STORY.....BUT THE MORAL OF THIS IS:

DON'T TAKE YOUR DEBIT CARD ON VACATION!
TAKE A GIFT CARD THAT HAS PURCHASE PROTECTION TO PROTECT YOURSELF!!


& EARN A BONUS $25 GIFT CARD!!
























Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment