Monday, August 20, 2012

FREE SNAPWARE AT FRED MEYER






Snapware small round $1.69
Snapware small square $1.99
Use $2/1 any, Snapware Container SS 8/19
Final Price: FREE

Snapware medium size $2.49 - $2.99
Use $2/1 any, Snapware Container SS 8/19
Final Price: $.49 - $.99 each

Looking at this shelf, I was pretty bummed...not much there......
But then I looked up.....have no fear, Fred Meyers has Snapware!!




These small Snapware containers are great for lunch prep!
Here are a few things that I do with them:
  • Make a huge batch of taco meat & freeze for portioned taco salads
  • Make your own Jell-O or Pudding cups 
    • much cheaper then buying even with coupons!!
  • Hold my daughters tiny hair accessories 
  • Perfect containers for homemade finger paints 

WHAT DO YOU USE THEM FOR?











Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment