Monday, July 9, 2012

ZULILY : CIRCUT, PORTION CONTROLLED LUNCH BOX & CANVAS BACKPACKS FOR THE LITTLE ONES!!



Zulily has it going on today!
I love starting Monday's with great deals!!



I have always wanted one of these!



I love these portion control lunch boxes!
They are the perfect size, include a utensil & collapse when finished!


   

Is your little one starting school this year?
Checkout these super cute backpacks that are sized just for them!

Tons of patterns, made of quality canvas & the price is AMAZING!!








Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

1 comment:

  1. The cute and quality canvas backpack shown in the post are very good choice for the school kids. I am sure that these kinds of backpack will loved by the the kids. As these are made of canvas material therefore will be light in weight. Thanks a lot for the post sharing.

    ReplyDelete