Friday, July 13, 2012

WE COOK: THE WORLD'S BEST CHICKEN RECIPE!!



The World's Best Chicken
Such a bold claim! I’m willing to make it. The husband raved. My taste buds have never been so tickled. Others have called it, “So Good it Can’t Be Described, Explosion on Your Taste Buds Chicken.” Seriously, I wouldn’t toy with you, reader.    -Rachel Schultz (source of recipe)
I AM SO EXCITED TO GIVE THIS RECIPE A TRY!!
Best part, as a couponer I have all the ingredients on hand!
The World’s Best Chicken
Serves 4
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Salt & Pepper
Rosemary
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, syrup, and vinegar. Place chicken breasts into 9×13 baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour mustard mixture over chicken. No need to marinate. I love that because I hate marinating/often forget to until it’s too late.
Bake for 40 minutes. Season with rosemary. Prepare for people to ask you to make it again!
Also, let me remind you to enter our $25 Bed, Bath & Beyond Giveaway. Thank you for being a rachelschultz.com reader. I appreciate you!







Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment