Monday, July 9, 2012

WE COOK: ROOT BEER FLOAT PIE!





This week is a scorcher so I am all about frozen treats to cool us down!

Here is a fun desert I made this weekend, the kids loved it!
Next time I think I will make it with Pepsi!


WHAT YOU NEED:

  • 1 Graham Cracker Crust, 9 inch
  • 1 container of Whipped Topping, 8oz
  • 1 small box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
  • 3/4 cup of Root Beer
  • 1 Tablespoon of Root Beer Extract 
  • 1/2 Cup of Milk

WHAT TO DO:
  • In a large bowl whisk the root beer, extract, milk & vanilla pudding mix until well combined & starts to thicken.
  • Set aside for about 2 minutes to set up.
  • Once set, fold in half the container of whipped cream until combined.
  • set aside the the other half.
  • Pour mixture into a graham cracker crust and top with the remaining whipped topping.
  • Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until frozen.



ENJOY!!









Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment