This week is a scorcher so I am all about frozen treats to cool us down!
Here is a fun desert I made this weekend, the kids loved it!
Next time I think I will make it with Pepsi!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust, 9 inch
- 1 container of Whipped Topping, 8oz
- 1 small box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 3/4 cup of Root Beer
- 1 Tablespoon of Root Beer Extract
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
WHAT TO DO:
- In a large bowl whisk the root beer, extract, milk & vanilla pudding mix until well combined & starts to thicken.
- Set aside for about 2 minutes to set up.
- Once set, fold in half the container of whipped cream until combined.
- set aside the the other half.
- Pour mixture into a graham cracker crust and top with the remaining whipped topping.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until frozen.
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!