Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WE COOK: CINNAMON ROLL WAFFLES WITH CREAM CHEESE SYRUP!


Cinnamon Roll Waffles

I was searching for a new breakfast idea on Pinterest and boy did I find it!
The Lady Behind the Curtain has it going on with this one, I can't wait to make these this weekend...
my family is going to be in heaven!!

Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Ingredients
I can of store bought cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Directions
Spray waffles iron with cooking spray, place 4 cinnamon rolls on a PREHEATED waffle iron and close to cook.
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Cook until light goes off ( WARNING!!! TIME DOES VARY FROM WAFFLE MAKER TO WAFFLE MAKER - WATCH THE WAFFLES - DON’T RELY ONLY ON THE LIGHT!  YOURS MAY BE DONE BEFORE THE LIGHT GOES OFF!)  and the waffles are cooked through.  Make sure you close the waffle maker completely.  I locked it closed so the waffle maker would smash the cinnamon rolls.
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Cream Cheese Syrup Recipe
Ingredients
cream cheese frosting (from cinnamon roll can)
1 tablespoon corn syrup
1 tablespoon water
Directions
Mix together the frosting and the corn syrup.  Add water 1 tablespoon at a time until the syrup reaches the desired consistency.  Drizzle over hot waffles.
Cinnamon Roll Waffles







Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment