Thursday, July 26, 2012

MY FAVORITE HOMEMADE & SIMPLIFY MY LIFE TIPS & RECIPES!!


Many of you asked for my homemade versions of my favorite brands....
While I have posted all these in the past, they do get lost over time.

So here is a list of my favorites and quick links to the "how-to"


For all the rest of my tips and tricks be sure to check out the 
Simplify my life, homemade or Clip that Tip Tab at the top of the homepage!!





 Homemade Laundry Detergent
 Homemade Febreze
 Homemade Shout/Stain Remover
 Homemade Ice Packs
 Homemade Jet Dry
Homemade Jewelry Cleaner 
Homemade Swiffer & All Purpose Cleaner








    Hang Pictures Perfectly - Fool Proof

Use a can opener to open sealed plastic packaging.   Open Clamshell Packaging without losing a finger

IMG_0185    Remove sand from skin at the beach

   Clean Stove Tops

   Clean Microwave with ease





Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment