Monday, July 30, 2012

I GOT MY AMERICAN EXPRESS PREPAID CARD! YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO GET YOURS!!



I GOT MY AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD!  DID YOU?

As most of you know we are getting ready for a trip to San Diego to watch
our oldest son graduate from Marine Boot Camp.
I told you my personal story as to why I only travel with prepaid cards,
so you can expect that I would take advantage of the one that
American Express is currently offering!!



American Express Prepaid Card ~ load $50 or more on a prepaid card
& get a $10 prepaid card FREE


I love taking advantage of Visa or American Express Gift Cards.
They work just like my debt card, yet I get the purchase protection of a credit card!


Get exclusive American Express benefits- with no credit check. 


I have told you before & can't express it enough.....
IF GOING ON VACATION, USE PREPAID CARDS TO PROTECT YOURSELF!!!


Click Here to read my personal story of why 
I recommend using prepaid cards when on vacation!






Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment