Time to update our coupon binders and print out a new
Target Coupon Policy.
Nothing major, I personally think the changes they made will give everyone a
chance to actually get something.
This will make the shelf clearers work a bit harder to get it done!
Click Here to view & print the entire Target Coupon Policy
Here are a few key points of changes:
- Limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day
- Unless otherwise noted on the coupon
- meaning: if the coupon says limit 1 like coupon, than you are not allowed 4
- Returned merchandise that was purchased with Manufacture Coupons will only receive coupon value returned in the form of a Target Gift Card.
- No more buying items with coupons and then returning it for cash
- Example: if you buy a deodorant that is $3, use a $1 Manufacture Coupon & return that item you will only get $2 in Cash & the $1 coupon value on a Target Gift Card.
- Target reserves the right to accept, refuse or limit the use of any coupon
- In other words, while Target has a national coupon policy....each store can customize what they will actually allow or accept. The national policy is really just a guideline.
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!