Thursday, June 28, 2012

PARTY IDEAS: MEMORY LETTERS




Earlier this month we celebrate our oldest son 
graduating from High School & Going to the Marines.

I wanted to display pictures of Tyler in all the different stages of this life,
though didn't want to pay the price to have so many pictures printed.

This was a very simple project & would be fun to do for any Birthday or Anniversary Party



So, I came up with Memory Letters.  
  • I used my Michael 50% off coupons to pick up the wooden letters for $1 each
  • I printed the pictures on normal printing paper at home to cut down on printing cost.  
    • I printed all the pictures no larger than 3x2 inches so I was able to fit lots of pictures on 1 page of paper.
  • We attached two letters together on an angle.  This made them more stable to stand up









Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment