Friday, June 8, 2012

*HOT* $7/1 SPACE SAVER HIGH CHAIR = AS LOW AS $36.99 AT BABY'S R' US!!


Did you see this new High Chair Coupon?

$7.00 off one SpaceSaver High Chair

If you are in need of a high chair or know someone that is I totally recommend this one!


I had this High Chair with my daughter and loved it!
This is a grow with me high chair....use for infants to toddlers.
The chair tilts back for infants & as your child grows the seat can adjust 
and eventually be turned into a booster seat for your toddler!

I really love the size!
This chair has straps that you just fasten to any chair.
I loved that feature because it is not as bulky & take up space like a regular high chair;
plus you can take it with you like we did when we went camping!


You can score a great deal at Toys R' Us or Baby's R' Us:



Fisher Price Space Saver High Chair $54.99
Use 20% coupon always in ad or mailers
Final Price: as low as $36.99!!!







Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment